Art Shipping Services
in Greater Chicago Area
The Fine Art of art shipping
We understand the packing and shipping requirements of museums, art galleries, and discerning private collectors.
Palletizing / crating / boxing art of all sizes
Navis Pack & Ship specializes in the packing, palletizing/crating/boxing, and shipping of all types of art. Whether you’re shipping priceless museum art or a single, sentimental piece - our custom services will ensure it will be packed, palletized/crated/boxed, and shipped safely to any location worldwide. From an antique statue to a one-of-a-kind sculpture, Navis gets it there with care.
Based on more than 30 years of experience, Navis Pack & Ship has been privileged to handle a range of fine artwork pieces from works by Monet and Warhol to priceless museum exhibitions.
Why do people choose Navis? Because of our track record for carefully creating just the right solution for each shipment. We treat every item as if it were our own. Want an instant quote?
Call us at (312) 583-7400, and we'd be glad to listen to your needs and provide a custom solution. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
art Shipping Services in Greater Chicago area
- Custom crating and double wall corrugated containers for all types of art including framed, unframed, sculpture, glass and other types of media.
- Specialized packing materials and techniques, including Foam-In-Place, custom cushioning and blocking & bracing to secure your shipment.
- Trade Show and Museum crating expertise.
- Personalized quote for the cost of packing and shipping.
- Declared value coverage up to any value based on your individual shipment needs.
- Full service pickup in the U.S. and Canada.
- Next Day, 2nd Day, Deferred, Ground and Time Definite services worldwide.
- International expertise that ensures your art shipment meets complex customs regulations.
- Destination services include standard and premium level white glove delivery to businesses and residences. (Check for availability at your destination.)